You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV

I wanted to view Gangs of London on Apple TV, so I purchased an AMC+ subscription, viewed episodes 1-7 and to day I'm here to continue viewing only to be promoted to purchase a season pass or pay/episode. Why is that?

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 8:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 3:15 AM

• Try not using Up Next for once, but navigate to the AMC+ Channel, then select the episodes there.
  • Possibly the setting for preferred content provider got mixed up. Go to the show’s Details page, scroll down to How to Watch, then select “AMC+ tv channels”.
  • If you have AMC+ as Apple TV app Channel, and if you find that not all of the advertised content is available there (e.g. episode 8 and 9 missing), then please contact the staff about that.
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 26, 2021 3:15 AM in response to Renriqué

• Try not using Up Next for once, but navigate to the AMC+ Channel, then select the episodes there.
  • Possibly the setting for preferred content provider got mixed up. Go to the show’s Details page, scroll down to How to Watch, then select “AMC+ tv channels”.
  • If you have AMC+ as Apple TV app Channel, and if you find that not all of the advertised content is available there (e.g. episode 8 and 9 missing), then please contact the staff about that.

Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.