You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgetting a wifi network

I am not using a supported device and there is no “Forget this network” option. Where is it?  Other than turning off the Auto-join option, I want the network removed. How do I do this?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 6:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 6:37 PM

The "Forget This Network" option only appears while you are in range of the network in question.

Turning off Auto-Join means you will be asked if you want to connect to the network in the future, the same as if the network was unknown.

How to forget a Wi-Fi network on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 26, 2021 6:37 PM in response to Questionably-Apple-ish

The "Forget This Network" option only appears while you are in range of the network in question.

Turning off Auto-Join means you will be asked if you want to connect to the network in the future, the same as if the network was unknown.

How to forget a Wi-Fi network on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

Forgetting a wifi network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.