You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I make calls on my phone. It says no service

Why do my phone have no service. I phone 13 pro max

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 8:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 9:09 PM

ImArthur Said:

"Why can’t I make calls on my phone. It says no service: Why do my phone have no service. I phone 13 pro max"

-------

Visit this Link: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

4 replies

Oct 26, 2021 9:06 PM in response to ImArthur

Did you just receive your iPhone and are in the process of setting it up? When someone calls you, then only your old phone rings?

If the answers to the two questions above are a YES, then you may need to install an active SIM card in your new iPhone. If your old phone rings when receiving calls, then you know that the active SIM card is still in your old phone. Remove the SIM card from your old phone and install it in your new iPhone. If you need more help with your service, then contact your carrier as well.

Axel F.

Why can’t I make calls on my phone. It says no service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.