You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud Drive is Empty

I was getting the message "iCloud drive is loading", but it would never load. I turned off iCloud drive in my settings and turned off my phone. I then turned Icloud drive back on. When I went to my files app, all of my documents disappeared. I can still view them from iCloud drive on safari and my laptop browser. How do I get them loaded back onto my files app on my iPhone 6s?

iPhone 6s, 14

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 7:19 AM

1 reply

Oct 28, 2021 9:02 AM in response to Pfisher07

Hello there, Pfisher07!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you have issues accessing your iCloud Drive files on your iPhone. Since the files are showing in iCloud on the browser and in Safari, let's check out this article to Access iCloud Drive files from your iPhone and other devices. Also, be sure you have the Files app installed to access iCloud Drive.

Also, have you tested by connecting to a different Wi-Fi network to see if that makes a difference? These would help to rule out a few other possible causes.

Let us know the results and have a terrific day!

Icloud Drive is Empty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.