You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I add additional email to macmail?

I want to add an additional email to macmail on Macbook Pro Big Sur 11.6. How do I do that?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 8:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 8:20 AM

Hi gail,

To add an additional email to your iCloud email accounts, go to System Preferences (the gear icon).

Then go to Internet Accounts (the icon with the @).

From there, select the account provider that is assossiated with the email you'd like to add.

Sign in with the account, following the instructions.

Once you've signed in, click allow at the bottom of the page.

Then highlight everything EXCEPT Mail (or if you want to, you can keep the other options checked).

Click Done, and you should be good to go.

If you want to remove the account,

Click on the account, click the minus symbol next to the plus sign, then click OK.

For a more detailed guide on this, go to https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/change-internet-accounts-preferences-on-mac-mh35705/11.0/mac/11.6.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 28, 2021 8:20 AM in response to gailrooney

Hi gail,

To add an additional email to your iCloud email accounts, go to System Preferences (the gear icon).

Then go to Internet Accounts (the icon with the @).

From there, select the account provider that is assossiated with the email you'd like to add.

Sign in with the account, following the instructions.

Once you've signed in, click allow at the bottom of the page.

Then highlight everything EXCEPT Mail (or if you want to, you can keep the other options checked).

Click Done, and you should be good to go.

If you want to remove the account,

Click on the account, click the minus symbol next to the plus sign, then click OK.

For a more detailed guide on this, go to https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/change-internet-accounts-preferences-on-mac-mh35705/11.0/mac/11.6.

how do I add additional email to macmail?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.