You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restore backup to new iPhone

I got new iPhone. I was able to backup using temporary backup but restore to new phone isn’t working because I don’t have enough storage. How do I restore backup on new phone?

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 7:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 8:44 PM

*Choose :)

shubhfromkirk Said:

"New phone has 256GB. The iCloud has only 5GB"

-------

Consider Getting iCloud Storage:

Go here, seeing if upgrading you plan is an option in your area: iCloud+ Plans and Pricing - Apple Server

5 replies

Oct 28, 2021 7:52 PM in response to shubhfromkirk

shubhfromkirk Said:

"Restore backup to new iPhone: I got new iPhone. I was able to backup using temporary backup but restore to new phone isn’t working because I don’t have enough storage. How do I restore backup on new phone?"

-------

Cheese Necessary Data:

So, what's the storage capacity difference? If the new phone has a much less storage capacity than that of your new phone, then transferring it all is just not an option, and you have to choose what to transfer wisely. :(

Restore backup to new iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.