You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Full Page Safari Screen Capture iOS 15

So with iOS 14, I believe that’s when it started, we had the great feature of full page screen capture in Safari introduced. Now, in the past few months, I cannot access the feature. At one point (later versions of 14) this was fixed by enabling the option in experimental features but the option is no longer there. It just lists screen capture, not full page screen capture.

Is there a way to turn this back on or has it just been taken away as if we were misbehaved children?

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 3:03 AM

4 replies

Oct 30, 2021 8:51 AM in response to cblankin

Greetings cblankin,

I see you're looking for help with capturing a full page screenshot, so let's look into this together.

To be sure this isn't related, do you have enough available storage on your iPhone in order to store the PDF when it's captured? If you're uncertain, use the following steps to review your iPhone storage.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you see that you do have enough available storage, let's go ahead and restart the iPhone. Once you've restarted, use the steps within the section labeled "Save a full-page screenshot as a PDF" of the following resource to see if this helps.

Take a screenshot or screen recording on iPhone

If you see that you're still unable to locate the option, Contact Apple Support to look into this in more detail.

Cheers!

Nov 5, 2021 8:59 AM in response to cblankin

cblankin,

Thanks for providing that photo to show what you see.

Let's try a restart of your iPhone to see if that clears up what is occurring. If you need assistance with a restart of your iPhone, take a look at the following resource:

Restart your iPhone

If you see that this isn't helpful, be sure that you're updated to the latest iOS version on your iPhone. If you do see that an update is available, be sure to complete a backup prior to installing. For help with either of these steps, use these resources:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If this isn't helpful, you'll want to Contact Apple Support for additional help on this from here.

Have a great day!

Nov 2, 2021 3:00 AM in response to Brandon_J_321

Hello Brandon_J_321. Thanks for your help with this.

I do have 35GB available storage on my iPhone.

I do not however, have a little box to tap that says “full page” like they instruct in the article. I’ve included a photo of my screenshot screen. I used to have that little tab at the top where I could select “full page” but it is gone. I did check the “share” screen also.

There used to be an option for “full page screen capture” in experimental features and it is also gone.

Full Page Safari Screen Capture iOS 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.