You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay Suspended Text

I’ve just received a text saying my Apple Pay has been suspended but I’m not sure if this is a scam or not as the email address looks dodgy. Has anyone else had this, and can someone confirm if it is a scam or not?

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 30, 2021 3:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 9:03 AM

Hello TruManc,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re wondering about a message you received regarding Apple Pay. We’re happy to help.

This message does appear to be a scam. You can find tips for identifying phishing messages and other scams here: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

We hope that helps.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 31, 2021 9:03 AM in response to TruManc

Hello TruManc,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re wondering about a message you received regarding Apple Pay. We’re happy to help.

This message does appear to be a scam. You can find tips for identifying phishing messages and other scams here: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

We hope that helps.

Take care!

Apple Pay Suspended Text

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.