You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to request refund for subscription not listed in reportaproblem

I bought a subscription to the Peloton app thru App Store. Then cancelled it a few months later. Just recently I noticed a new monthly charge.

Contacted Peloton for a refund. They said since I bought on the App Store I have to cancel it with Apple. But I already had cancelled the subscription months ago, and it’s not listed as a current/active subscription.

When I go to “reportaproblem” on Apple to request a refund, I can’t, since it’s not listed there.

So peloton won’t help me, and I can’t find who to contact at Apple for a refund.

any ideas?

(p.s. this has definitely happened before for me, with other subscriptions purchased on App Store…always a nightmare to get a refund, and it’s the consumer that loses…)

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 11:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 11:32 AM

Never had the issue but you can use the get support link above to contact Apple Support.

1 reply

How to request refund for subscription not listed in reportaproblem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.