You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple celebrates 10 years of Apple Pay. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't have an apple device that works, how am I supposed to use the card to buy a new phone if I don't have access to any apple products???

I applied for and was approved for the apple credit card. I haven't added it to a wallet yet because I personally do not have an apple product, only my daughter does. I was going to use the card to upgrade her phone for Christmas but never got a chance to before her phone crashed. So I have a non working apple phone, no physical card, and no way to add this to the apple wallet because the phone is dead. So how do I use my card to order a new iphone when I never received the physical card?

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 2:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 3:25 PM

If you have questions about using your Apple Store line of credit, contact Apple Support using the Get Support link above. Please know that if you do not have an eligible Apple Device, you receive only an Apple Store line of credit.

1 reply

I don't have an apple device that works, how am I supposed to use the card to buy a new phone if I don't have access to any apple products???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.