You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have two apple IDs. How to I delete one

I have two apple ids and old one is being used by strangers. How do I delete it

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 6:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 7:08 AM

I have two Apple IDs. (not on purpose!)

I primarily use one, but at one time I made purchase for AppleTV+ using my second one, and it's a subscription that I no longer want/need. I can't seem to delete the subscription now. I would happily delete this second AppleID ... thus cancelling the subscription... but don't want to jeapordize any purchases or data on my primary Apple ID.

Can I be assured that my primary ID will still be valid?

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 5, 2021 7:08 AM in response to Limnos

I have two Apple IDs. (not on purpose!)

I primarily use one, but at one time I made purchase for AppleTV+ using my second one, and it's a subscription that I no longer want/need. I can't seem to delete the subscription now. I would happily delete this second AppleID ... thus cancelling the subscription... but don't want to jeapordize any purchases or data on my primary Apple ID.

Can I be assured that my primary ID will still be valid?

I have two apple IDs. How to I delete one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.