You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Install Numbers

I have an iMac 27" late 2013, with OS Catalina 10.15.7

I had problems using numbers. Im trying to install it again, but it says that I need at least version 11, witch is not compatible anymore with my mac.

How can I download Numbers again?

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 3:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 5:26 PM

If you go to the app store and click on your name in the bottom left corner, it will bring up all the apps you have "purchased". If it is on that list you should be able to download a previous version that will work with your OS. That's how things used to work anyway, if I recall. It's been a while since I was in that situation.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 3, 2021 5:26 PM in response to RodrigoNunes

If you go to the app store and click on your name in the bottom left corner, it will bring up all the apps you have "purchased". If it is on that list you should be able to download a previous version that will work with your OS. That's how things used to work anyway, if I recall. It's been a while since I was in that situation.

Install Numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.