You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I retrieve an iCloud from a device I no longer own

Iphone7

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 2:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 12:03 AM

In old iPhone that is not in your possession , a passcode Set a passcode on iPhone - Apple Support should be enabled , if passcode was not enabled the person who now owe , can access the iPhone and delete iCloud data directly from the device .

You have to set up new iPhone Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Set up iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

And turn on applications box Set up iCloud on all your devices - Apple Support

Note : you have to use same Apple ID and password and account credentials of your old iPhone and sign in new iPhone

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 5, 2021 12:03 AM in response to Bodyrock1

In old iPhone that is not in your possession , a passcode Set a passcode on iPhone - Apple Support should be enabled , if passcode was not enabled the person who now owe , can access the iPhone and delete iCloud data directly from the device .

You have to set up new iPhone Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Set up iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

And turn on applications box Set up iCloud on all your devices - Apple Support

Note : you have to use same Apple ID and password and account credentials of your old iPhone and sign in new iPhone

How can I retrieve an iCloud from a device I no longer own

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.