You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About Bluetooth Headphone

I can't connect my Bluetooth headphone after upgrading Monterey, How can I fix the problem?

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 9:45 PM

3 replies

Nov 8, 2021 5:40 AM in response to browXerror

There is definitely a bluetooth bug in Monterey. You will find references to your problem in other forums, e.g. mac mini. My BLARO headphones worked just fine before my upgrade to Monterey. Now, I get the connect/disconnect/connect/disconnect problem. My other headphones will sometimes not connect and then sometimes they do connect and appear in Sound Preferences. However, they are unusable because I can't switch the sound to the headphones. Yes, I've tried all the "fixes": reset NVRAM/PRAM, delete BT plist file, reboot iMac, remove and then pair device, reset the headphones. Maybe I've missed a "fix".

I am thinking this bug will be with us till the next Monterey update. Fingers crossed.

About Bluetooth Headphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.