You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm not able to print on my Epson ET-4750 after the latest Ios upgrade Monterey 12.0.1

How can I find the updated drivers to work with Monterey 12.0.1?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 5:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 5:35 AM

As long as it is networked (Ethernet or Wi-Fi) the Epson ET-4750/4750U is supported by Apple's built-in AirPrint driver, and you do not need to install any Epson drivers, even for Monterey.

With the ET-4750 powered and networked, visit System Preferences > Printers & Scanners panel, right-click on the ET-4750 printer entry, and select Reset printing system… from the secondary menu. This will allow you to re-add the device using AirPrint. Monterey may have stricken the word AirPrint from the selection and it may only say best for the device or some wording like that. I noticed that when I configured my AirPrint printer in Monterey.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 7, 2021 5:35 AM in response to EpsonET4750

As long as it is networked (Ethernet or Wi-Fi) the Epson ET-4750/4750U is supported by Apple's built-in AirPrint driver, and you do not need to install any Epson drivers, even for Monterey.

With the ET-4750 powered and networked, visit System Preferences > Printers & Scanners panel, right-click on the ET-4750 printer entry, and select Reset printing system… from the secondary menu. This will allow you to re-add the device using AirPrint. Monterey may have stricken the word AirPrint from the selection and it may only say best for the device or some wording like that. I noticed that when I configured my AirPrint printer in Monterey.

I'm not able to print on my Epson ET-4750 after the latest Ios upgrade Monterey 12.0.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.