You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

l wanna change my iPhone for a new iPhone 13 Pro Max

My phone is broken and the battery sometimes is very very hot so l wanna change for other new or l wanna see how many money l need pay for the iphone 13 pro max

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, 14

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 4:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 6:16 AM

If the phone is broken you won’t get any money for it. Trade in prices are based on a properly working device, not broken ones. A broken device can be recycled for free, but it has zero trade in value.

The iPhone 13 Pro Max in the USA starts at $1099, so that would be the minimum (plus tax) you would pay in the USA.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 9, 2021 6:16 AM in response to ArturoC13A

If the phone is broken you won’t get any money for it. Trade in prices are based on a properly working device, not broken ones. A broken device can be recycled for free, but it has zero trade in value.

The iPhone 13 Pro Max in the USA starts at $1099, so that would be the minimum (plus tax) you would pay in the USA.

l wanna change my iPhone for a new iPhone 13 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.