You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID

My Apple ID is disabled and I could not get some information to unlock it..Am not seeking for help hw to get my security question

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 4:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 5:00 PM

vivan18 Said:

"Apple ID: My Apple ID is disabled and I could not get some information to unlock it..Am not seeking for help hw to get my security question"

-------

Contacting Apple Support:

You need to contact Apple Support ASAP. Accounts can become locked for numerous reasons, perhaps nothing on your part. Simply put, it's all about account security.

Such Reasons Include, but are not Limited to:

• Consistent Logins Attempts
  • VPN (Virtual Private Network Connection)
  • Disobeying Terms & Conditions)
  • Remote Log Ins

So, contact Apple Support. They'll know what this has occurred, will explain to you why it is locked, and will run you through the fix.

Contacting Apple:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 8, 2021 5:00 PM in response to vivan18

vivan18 Said:

"Apple ID: My Apple ID is disabled and I could not get some information to unlock it..Am not seeking for help hw to get my security question"

-------

Contacting Apple Support:

You need to contact Apple Support ASAP. Accounts can become locked for numerous reasons, perhaps nothing on your part. Simply put, it's all about account security.

Such Reasons Include, but are not Limited to:

• Consistent Logins Attempts
  • VPN (Virtual Private Network Connection)
  • Disobeying Terms & Conditions)
  • Remote Log Ins

So, contact Apple Support. They'll know what this has occurred, will explain to you why it is locked, and will run you through the fix.

Contacting Apple:

Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.