You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upgrade & Trade-in Program

Hi Everyone,

In November 2020 I used the Apple Trade-in Program to get my IPhone 12 Pro. However, I did not mean to do the Trade-in. I thought the Upgrade Program was the same thing, and I ended up having to make payments on both my IPhone 11 Pro (which I had sent back via the trade-in program) AND the IPhone 12 Pro, which I currently still have. A year later, my IPhone 11 Pro is finally paid off, even though it has not been in my possession for a year.

Now with the IPhone 13 Pro out, I do not want to make the same mistake. I want to enroll in the Upgrade Program, but I keep getting different answers from Apple and Citizens One on whether or not I would need to pay off the IPhone 12 Pro or not. I'm hoping that I could send the IPhone 12 Pro back and be done with that phone, since I have completed 12 payments and remain in good standing with Citizens One. I also checked online and I am eligible to enroll in the Upgrade Program, but I'm so sick of paying on 2 phones. Does anyone know the answer to this?

Thank you!

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 12:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 12:58 PM

This is the program you want --> iPhone Upgrade Program - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply

Upgrade & Trade-in Program

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.