You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS Update 15.0.2 Glitches BAD

Before this update 15.0.2 my phone worked just fine. As soon as it finished updating my scroll jumps all over the page everywhere I use scroll! It even jumps trying to scroll reading your Apple site. Pain in the a*#! My keyboard adds letters and characters randomly to my words after I’m finished with a word not even touching or near the keyboard! Rebooting did nothing to help. I’m using iPhone XR.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 11:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 11:59 AM

1) The current version of iOS is 15.1

2) If updating to 15.1 doesn't resolve your issue, have it examined.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

7 replies

Nov 15, 2021 3:44 AM in response to Bes6311

I have updated to 15.1 and since the update my phone is having touch screen glitches. It seems to only be in some apps, and it’s as though there is already one finger touching the screen. It interrupts scrolling badly, and causes pages/images to zoom as if there are two fingers on screen when you are just trying to move around. When will this be fixed?

iOS Update 15.0.2 Glitches BAD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.