You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought storage but it hasn't come up on my iPhone

I bought 200gb of storage but it hasn’t come up and it says i still don’t have enough storage

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 11:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 11:24 AM

What do you mean by 'it hasn't come up'? Come up where?

You won't magically see 200GB more space on your iPhone or iPad - that isn't possible. It sounds like what you've done is increased your iCloud storage to 200GB. This can be used to offload content from your Mac/iPhone/iPad, and to share data across devices.

You can configure devices to automatically offload little-used data to iCloud, which has the effect of giving you more usable space on your device - check your iCloud settings on your device to enable this.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT206504

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 12, 2021 11:24 AM in response to Vicky1234b

What do you mean by 'it hasn't come up'? Come up where?

You won't magically see 200GB more space on your iPhone or iPad - that isn't possible. It sounds like what you've done is increased your iCloud storage to 200GB. This can be used to offload content from your Mac/iPhone/iPad, and to share data across devices.

You can configure devices to automatically offload little-used data to iCloud, which has the effect of giving you more usable space on your device - check your iCloud settings on your device to enable this.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT206504

I bought storage but it hasn't come up on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.