You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get past Welcome to Apple Music pop up

When I log into iTunes on my Mac computer a Welcome to Apple Music screen pops up. It's says start listening or take a quick tour and does not allow me to say not now and proceed to my account.

How do I get past this screen?

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 7:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 1:25 PM

Hey there Tesseract92,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you see a prompted to "Start Listening" or "Take a Quick Tour". We're happy to provide some assistance.

To continue using the Music app, click "Start Listening". You can click "Take a Quick Tour" to learn more about the Music app.

We hope this helps.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 14, 2021 1:25 PM in response to Tesseract92

Hey there Tesseract92,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you see a prompted to "Start Listening" or "Take a Quick Tour". We're happy to provide some assistance.

To continue using the Music app, click "Start Listening". You can click "Take a Quick Tour" to learn more about the Music app.

We hope this helps.

Have a great day!

How to get past Welcome to Apple Music pop up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.