You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I locate my AirPods Pro case if I have lost it?

Can I locate my airpods pro case if I have lost it? The airpods are with me though.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 7:29 AM

7 replies

Dec 11, 2021 8:02 PM in response to Omgirl07

Hello ~ Take a look here for more information about Air Tags and how to play a sound is included:

AirTag - Apple Official Site

There are a variety of cases that you can put your Air Pod case inside and they are designed to pop and Air Tag into. There are also some that you pop the the Air Tag into and strap around the Air Pod case. A search on the internet will give you a look at them. I think the case design is the best option I have seen and a pretty good idea.

~Katana-San~

Dec 12, 2021 4:28 PM in response to Katana-San

Thanks Katana- I have a leather AirPods Pro case by Native Union https://www.nativeunion.com/products/leather-case-for-airpods-pro that I put the original AirPods Pro case into so can differentiate between others in my family, etc. However, when I couldn’t locate the case which I knew was close by per the Find Me app, it was due to not being able to hear the ping that is clear when an AirPod is outside of the case. Not sure if the problem is the case in general (original case), or the additional leather case which it’s inside but I suspect the latter so was hoping that an Air Tag might solve the problem - Thoughts on this?

Can I locate my AirPods Pro case if I have lost it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.