You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I back up my phone if I don't have iTunes?

What should I do if my screen is unresponsive?

iPhone X

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 3:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 4:18 PM

jcOnnbb1214 Said:

"How do I back up my phone if I don't have iTunes?: What should I do if my screen is unresponsive?"

-------

Cant Find iTunes?:

iTunes is No More: For a more recent iPhone, the TV app is used for TV Shows and Movies, and the Music app is used for Music. Find Out More Here: What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support. So, if you do not see iTunes, then that is why, meaning you are all set.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 18, 2021 4:18 PM in response to jcOnnbb1214

jcOnnbb1214 Said:

"How do I back up my phone if I don't have iTunes?: What should I do if my screen is unresponsive?"

-------

Cant Find iTunes?:

iTunes is No More: For a more recent iPhone, the TV app is used for TV Shows and Movies, and the Music app is used for Music. Find Out More Here: What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support. So, if you do not see iTunes, then that is why, meaning you are all set.

How do I back up my phone if I don't have iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.