You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to change podcast artwork

I have been trying to change my Apple podcast artwork to the image attached (see below), but my Apple Podcast page still shows the old artwork (see link).

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/radio-tintin/id1531679790

I believe I have fulfilled all the image requirements, and have changed the file name when uploading to Squarespace. Furthermore, the artwork has successfully been updated on all other podcast platforms; only Apple Podcasts has failed to update.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 1:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 2:58 AM

The image is OK. It appears if you subscribe on a Mac (where Podcasts reads the feed directly). It can take some days for a changed image to appear in Podcasts 'Browse'/iTunes Store, so as it's showing when subscribing its likely it will appear eventually. You could try clicking the 'refresh' link in Podcasts Connect though I don't know how well it works.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 24, 2021 2:58 AM in response to latterature

The image is OK. It appears if you subscribe on a Mac (where Podcasts reads the feed directly). It can take some days for a changed image to appear in Podcasts 'Browse'/iTunes Store, so as it's showing when subscribing its likely it will appear eventually. You could try clicking the 'refresh' link in Podcasts Connect though I don't know how well it works.

Unable to change podcast artwork

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.