You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I watch downloaded movies on an iPad on a flight without using airplane WIFi?

Can I watch downloaded movies on an iPad on a flight without using the airplane WiFi?

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 4:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 6:04 AM

Thank you so much! I didn’t want to buy an iPad for 2 long flights if I had to use WIFi since it’s not secure.

BTW, if I want to purchase my first iPad to use for watching movies on 15 hour flights and also backup photos, what iPad would you recommend? I don’t want to spend a ton of money but would like WIFi built in to use in country. Thanks again.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 24, 2021 6:04 AM in response to apple_mac_user_01

Thank you so much! I didn’t want to buy an iPad for 2 long flights if I had to use WIFi since it’s not secure.

BTW, if I want to purchase my first iPad to use for watching movies on 15 hour flights and also backup photos, what iPad would you recommend? I don’t want to spend a ton of money but would like WIFi built in to use in country. Thanks again.

Can I watch downloaded movies on an iPad on a flight without using airplane WIFi?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.