You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air 2021 M1

Slowdown! I am experiencing slowdown and lagging with my MBAm1. It's only a few months old. It was fast and phenomenal the first few months until recently I noticed Safari lagging and slow to load pages and or websites. Occasional freezing up apps as well. I keep it updated so that's not the problem or is it? Do any one have any solutions or suggestions?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 10:30 AM

11 replies

Dec 27, 2021 11:27 AM in response to dustyexcaliber

dustyexcaliber wrote:

That's the difference between you and me Bobthafisherman. I pay for apple care for all my devices and I help those that help me. But you Bobthafisherman are a taker, you give back nothing and you take all that's free and pay for nothing.

Clearly you do not understand how these user-to-user help communities work. What am I getting for free?

Dec 27, 2021 11:45 AM in response to robnich

My Apologies robnich, I did solve the problem but since there was no feedback to my thread it was assumed there was no other person with the problem so I posted no solution until bobthafisherman smarted off with his hand out for the solution with his "it's my duty" remark that caused this fiasco. I did search the community for the same question and problem and it just did not exist. Don't assume just because I am level 1 with no points that Bobthagloryseeker knows more and is smarter than me. I'm not here for attention or to scratch up popularity points, I am here to find real solutions to real problems from real people.

Dec 27, 2021 11:53 AM in response to dustyexcaliber

dustyexcaliber wrote:

My Apologies robnich, I did solve the problem but since there was no feedback to my thread it was assumed there was no other person with the problem so I posted no solution until bobthafisherman smarted off with his hand out for the solution with his "it's my duty" remark that caused this fiasco. I did search the community for the same question and problem and it just did not exist. Don't assume just because I am level 1 with no points that Bobthagloryseeker knows more and is smarter than me. I'm not here for attention or to scratch up popularity points, I am here to find real solutions to real problems from real people.

Wow!

All I did was suggest that other users may/would benefit from you posting your solution. I don't have the issue nor am I seeking a solution. I came here trying to help you but you found a solution. Why is it so difficult to share your solution with other users?

MacBook Air 2021 M1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.