You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth not working and phonebook not loading

Not able to connect iPhone 11 Pro Max to Mazda 6, but can to Mazda CX-5, and they are both the same year! I have no issues with the CX-5 but with the 6, the Bluetooth removes my repeat and shuffle settings from my iPhone and just recently my phonebook didn’t load and I couldn’t edit my speed dial contacts. Is there an issue with the latest update with Apple, Mazda or both somehow?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 26, 2021 3:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2021 4:03 PM

Check this for troubleshooting tips. How to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your car - Apple Support

Unless the two vehicles have different audio components, it should not be a phone issue. Check the software in the vehicles and ensure they are up to date. You will need help from your dealer for that.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 26, 2021 4:03 PM in response to jkv0930

Check this for troubleshooting tips. How to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your car - Apple Support

Unless the two vehicles have different audio components, it should not be a phone issue. Check the software in the vehicles and ensure they are up to date. You will need help from your dealer for that.

Bluetooth not working and phonebook not loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.