You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Good day. Please, I got robbed and my iPhone stolen. My password was also obtained at gunpoint and my iCloud has been logged out on the phone. How do I find the phone now?

Hi, I was robbed and my iPhone 11pro was stolen at gunpoint. The robbers also ensured they obtained my phone password and have now logged out my iCloud on the phone. Can I still track the phone using any other means as I can’t find it using the find my iPhone app? If yes, what are my options? Many thanks

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 10:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 11:04 AM

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised. 

4 replies

Nov 27, 2021 11:06 AM in response to uchenna82

As already correctly answered by Kurt Lang, once signed out of your Apple ID, the phone cannot be tracked.

You need to immediately do the following:

1. Go to www.icloud.com and change your Apple ID Password (you don't need to change your Apple ID - just the password)
  2. File a theft report with your police, if you haven't already and get a copy of the report
  3. Contact your cellular provider and ask them to blacklist your iPhone, if they offer such an option. You will need to provide the police report you received.
  4. Buy a new iPhone as you'll never see the one which was stolen again

Good day. Please, I got robbed and my iPhone stolen. My password was also obtained at gunpoint and my iCloud has been logged out on the phone. How do I find the phone now?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.