You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since downloading Monterey to my computer, all incoming documents/attcahments are diverted to Clean My Mac which sends them to their shredder !! How can I get back to simply downloading the documents to my desktop?

Since downloading Monterey to my computer, all incoming documents/attachments are diverted to Clean My Mac which sends them to their shredder !! With a lot of trouble I can download some docs, then save and print. But it varies. How can I get back to simply downloading documents I am sent to my desktop?

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 1:24 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Since downloading Monterey to my computer, all incoming documents/attcahments are diverted to Clean My Mac which sends them to their shredder !! How can I get back to simply downloading the documents to my desktop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.