You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WHERE IS APPLE SUPPORT?

Why can't I contact apple support? This is an urgent, life threatening situation. iCloud account deleted by thieves who stole my computer.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 5:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 10:25 AM

Report the theft to the police.

There wouldn't be much that Apple can do. Regrettably, your accounts were not secured, that's on you. You'll need to work through all of your online accounts and change the passwords if able. I'd start with your banks as those would be most pressing.

You can, of course, contact Apple Support at getsupport.apple.com. I would expect any kind of account recovery, if even possible, to take a very long time. If you have another device (iPhone/iPad) that was trusted, I'd try to change your password from there. Of course, if the thief knew what they were doing, they have already removed all of your devices from your account, changed your email, etc. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201487

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 1, 2021 10:25 AM in response to rottenapple000

Report the theft to the police.

There wouldn't be much that Apple can do. Regrettably, your accounts were not secured, that's on you. You'll need to work through all of your online accounts and change the passwords if able. I'd start with your banks as those would be most pressing.

You can, of course, contact Apple Support at getsupport.apple.com. I would expect any kind of account recovery, if even possible, to take a very long time. If you have another device (iPhone/iPad) that was trusted, I'd try to change your password from there. Of course, if the thief knew what they were doing, they have already removed all of your devices from your account, changed your email, etc. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201487

Dec 1, 2021 9:59 AM in response to muguy

No, I did not have a required password on my computer & it was open to my desktop when stolen. Yes, my icloud account has definitely been compromised , as has every other online account that I have. All of my personal/financial information is accessible to the thieves, who are very dangerous. I am in a life threatening situation & I cannot get any support from Apple. I cannot sign into any of my accounts, which were not protected w/required passwords for log in. I was SO dumb & have learned a lot about security. My online identity has been completely erased.

I cannot get Apple support for my iCloud account & I've been trying for 2 weeks. This is nuts.

APPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SERVICE.

WHERE IS APPLE SUPPORT?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.