You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have registered my Apple ID in Russia, and after I have moved to USA and I have changed my country to USA but I cannot download any US apps, I cannot pay by USA credit card. What should I do?

Hi. How I can change country of my Apple ID to USA ?

I have registered it in Russia many years ago.

so now I live in USA and I would like to pay from my American credit card but I cannot.

how can I purchase apps? How I can download American apps ?

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 6:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 6:16 AM

This article describes how to change your country setting on everything using your Apple ID, and the requirements and results of doing this:

Read how to "Change your Apple ID country or region", click here --> https://support.apple.com/HT201389

1 reply

I have registered my Apple ID in Russia, and after I have moved to USA and I have changed my country to USA but I cannot download any US apps, I cannot pay by USA credit card. What should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.