You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So there's no way to find my phone if the locations on but the find my phone is not

So there's no way to find a phone if the location is on but the find my phone is not

iPhone 11, 15

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 12:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 1:41 AM

No there is no other way out.

If you didn't turn on Find My [device] before your device was lost or stolen, nothing can be used to locate your device nor you can use the IMEI number or Serial Number for tracking your device.

The best action would be to Change your Apple ID password and change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This can include email accounts, Facebook, or Twitter, etc...

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 3, 2021 1:41 AM in response to Ecspider

No there is no other way out.

If you didn't turn on Find My [device] before your device was lost or stolen, nothing can be used to locate your device nor you can use the IMEI number or Serial Number for tracking your device.

The best action would be to Change your Apple ID password and change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This can include email accounts, Facebook, or Twitter, etc...

So there's no way to find my phone if the locations on but the find my phone is not

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.