You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Put a freeze frame at the very beginning of a clip

I want to put a freeze frame at the very beginning of a clip. I also want to have one at the very end of a clip. I tried to do the ladder in.a recent project. I tried to nudge a FF to the end of the clip. I still had video after the FF completed. Is there a way to nudge FF into place?

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 12.0

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 1:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 7:32 PM

To insert a freeze frame at the end of the clip, place your playhead on the last frame of the clip and do Modify/Add Freeze Frame.

To insert a freeze frame at the beginning of the clip, place your playhead on the first frame of the clip and do Modify/Add Freeze Frame.

-- Rich

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 3, 2021 7:32 PM in response to MD_Gene

To insert a freeze frame at the end of the clip, place your playhead on the last frame of the clip and do Modify/Add Freeze Frame.

To insert a freeze frame at the beginning of the clip, place your playhead on the first frame of the clip and do Modify/Add Freeze Frame.

-- Rich

Put a freeze frame at the very beginning of a clip

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.