You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

QR code

Why are y'all saying that you can scan a QR code just from the camera, I've tried that multiple times and it does not react in any way to any QR code that I'm showing it no matter how still I am doing it and whether I have it in the Square or not, I have no idea if that's only in later models but I have no idea what kind of phone this is because no matter where I look I don't see the phone type

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 4:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 4:26 PM

we'all are not saying anything.

This is a user to user technical support forum. You're not talking to Apple

If you want to know what your iPhone model is, go to Settings > General > About and let us know what the iPhone Model and Software Version is.

You could also navigate to Settings > Camera and check that the switch is turned on for Scan QR Codes

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 3, 2021 4:26 PM in response to Ichicora

we'all are not saying anything.

This is a user to user technical support forum. You're not talking to Apple

If you want to know what your iPhone model is, go to Settings > General > About and let us know what the iPhone Model and Software Version is.

You could also navigate to Settings > Camera and check that the switch is turned on for Scan QR Codes

QR code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.