You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple order still processing

I ordered a Ipad Air 4th generation in 12/01/2021 and the Apple Pencil has already shipped but the Ipad is processing. I’m afraid that the order doesn’t arrive on time! And the bank already authorized the purchase, but it wasn’t charged. Can someone help me?

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 10:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 10:07 AM

Hello ~What is the shipping date provided by Apple? The Apple Pencil was likely in stock while your iPad needs to be configured to your specifications. It would be charged when it ships.

Shipping & Pickup - Shopping Help - Apple

~Katana-San~

5 replies

Dec 9, 2021 5:02 PM in response to Fernandavasconcelosp

You were provided a shipping date when you made the order, did you look at it? My guess is no if you are surprised by this. Occasionally the shipping date changes, but you would receive an email notifying you of that change. I had an order that was not supposed to ship until late January 2022, but it has changed to late December, early January. Most of the time changes are for the better, but yours can arrive anytime between 16-23.

Dec 9, 2021 6:41 PM in response to Fernandavasconcelosp

Hello ~ I would not be very worried about it…as that will not change anything for the better and just cause you anxiety. As *ChrisJ4203* has also pointed out that their ship date was actually moved up on their order. I have ordered many products from Apple and they all were either early or right in between the dates given. Keep us updated.

~Katana-San~

My apple order still processing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.