You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Health iPhone 12 Mini

I bought iPhone 12 Mini on 3rd October 2021, its been only 2 months of usage and my phone battery health is dropped to 99%. is this normal ?

Anyone facing same problem ?

Thanks for help.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 11:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 2:19 AM

Excessive use, overheating and irregular charging can lead to affects on you're iPhones battery. I can recommend you take a read of this article (iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support) by Apple. If you are experiencing an issue and you got your iPhone in October 2021 then it should still be under warranty, its worth a shot talking to Apple about this matter if you believe that you haven't caused this issue.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 7, 2021 2:19 AM in response to rocky-24

Excessive use, overheating and irregular charging can lead to affects on you're iPhones battery. I can recommend you take a read of this article (iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support) by Apple. If you are experiencing an issue and you got your iPhone in October 2021 then it should still be under warranty, its worth a shot talking to Apple about this matter if you believe that you haven't caused this issue.

Battery Health iPhone 12 Mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.