You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts and Calendars won't sync

I've installed iCloud app on my PC windows 11.

Selected the 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars' with Outlook.

The initial Download works (both Contacts and Calendar).

However, If I add an item (contact or calendar) in Outlook, it DOES NOT sync with my iCloud accounts.

Any suggestion would be appreciated to get this resolved!

Thank you!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 7:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 3:00 AM

I found the course Apple iCloud for Windows updated today. And yes the problem is back. Pretty slobby update. I did set back my system in June 2021 after three days of working pretty well today iTunes and iCloud updated automatically. No connection with outlook calendar and contacts. Now it says could not load APLZOD64.dll yesterday it loaded APLZOD6432.dll and that went well. So there is something going wrong with the Outlook Add-in for iCloud.

Similar questions

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 14, 2021 3:00 AM in response to joexeon

I found the course Apple iCloud for Windows updated today. And yes the problem is back. Pretty slobby update. I did set back my system in June 2021 after three days of working pretty well today iTunes and iCloud updated automatically. No connection with outlook calendar and contacts. Now it says could not load APLZOD64.dll yesterday it loaded APLZOD6432.dll and that went well. So there is something going wrong with the Outlook Add-in for iCloud.

Dec 8, 2021 8:49 AM in response to bailier

Thank you! Here was the FIX:

Make sure that the iCloud Outlook Add-in is on

The iCloud Outlook Add-in transfers your content between iCloud and Outlook. Follow these steps in Outlook 2010 and later to check and turn on the Add-in:

1. Select the File menu.
  2. Click Options in the left panel.
  3. Click Add-ins in the left panel of the Outlook Options window.
  4. Look at the list of add-ins in the Active Application Add-ins section. If the iCloud Add-in is listed uner Inactive or Disabled Add-ins, make sure that Com Add-ins is selected in the drop-down menu next to Manage at the bottom of the window. Then click Go.
  5. Select the iCloud Outlook Add-in checkbox, then click OK.
  6. Restart Outlook.

Dec 14, 2021 6:44 AM in response to joexeon

Don't understand you mean this Fix?

1. Select the File menu.
  2. Click Options in the left panel.
  3. Click Add-ins in the left panel of the Outlook Options window.
  4. Look at the list of add-ins in the Active Application Add-ins section. If the iCloud Add-in is listed uner Inactive or Disabled Add-ins, make sure that Com Add-ins is selected in the drop-down menu next to Manage at the bottom of the window. Then click Go.
  5. Select the iCloud Outlook Add-in checkbox, then click OK.
  6. Restart Outlook.

If yed it does not work with me... did that several times

Contacts and Calendars won't sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.