You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I log in my account if forgot password

How to get my Apple ID password

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 10:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 10:45 PM

Welcome to Apple Support Community!

If you are not able to login to your Apple ID because you have forgotten your password, you will need to

https://support.apple.com/en-ug/HT201487 If you forgot your Apple ID Password

> On a trusted device through settings

> Attempt to reset password while signing in on a friends or families phone using the MySupport App or Find My App.

If those steps do not work.... You will need to complete account recovery on iforgot.apple.com

** You must know the Apple ID and phone number for that Apple ID to start account recovery**

You do not need to have access to that phone number as you will have the option to chose "don't have access to this number" during the setup process.

Please note that Apple Support cannot speed up the Account recovery time.

Hope this helps ;)

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 7, 2021 10:45 PM in response to Applesuck2244

Welcome to Apple Support Community!

If you are not able to login to your Apple ID because you have forgotten your password, you will need to

https://support.apple.com/en-ug/HT201487 If you forgot your Apple ID Password

> On a trusted device through settings

> Attempt to reset password while signing in on a friends or families phone using the MySupport App or Find My App.

If those steps do not work.... You will need to complete account recovery on iforgot.apple.com

** You must know the Apple ID and phone number for that Apple ID to start account recovery**

You do not need to have access to that phone number as you will have the option to chose "don't have access to this number" during the setup process.

Please note that Apple Support cannot speed up the Account recovery time.

Hope this helps ;)

How do I log in my account if forgot password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.