You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Focus & Do Not Disturb

I want to use do not disturb for when I'm sleeping, but it is showing that I have notifications silenced for texts during the day. How do I fix this?

I don't want calls at 2 am.

I can't have clients thinking I'm not available during the day.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 1:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 2:21 PM

Hi

If you wish to Turn on Focus and modify it’s settings

1. Go to Settings > Focus. 
  2. Tap a provided Focus option – such as Do Not Disturb, Personal or Sleep – then turn on the Focus.
  3. After you choose a Focus, select options such as Allowed Notifications, Time Sensitive Notifications and Focus Status. (There you can choose when you want the focus to turn on automatically, you can change it’s activation time.)

When you set up a Focus, you can select Allowed Notifications from people and apps. You can also enable Time Sensitive notifications from apps, which allows apps not in your allowed list to send notifications marked as Time Sensitive.

You can also turn on Focus from Control Centre. Just the control center, touch and hold Focus, then select the Focus that you want to turn on.

if you wish more information: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT212608

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 8, 2021 2:21 PM in response to Joywhy

Hi

If you wish to Turn on Focus and modify it’s settings

1. Go to Settings > Focus. 
  2. Tap a provided Focus option – such as Do Not Disturb, Personal or Sleep – then turn on the Focus.
  3. After you choose a Focus, select options such as Allowed Notifications, Time Sensitive Notifications and Focus Status. (There you can choose when you want the focus to turn on automatically, you can change it’s activation time.)

When you set up a Focus, you can select Allowed Notifications from people and apps. You can also enable Time Sensitive notifications from apps, which allows apps not in your allowed list to send notifications marked as Time Sensitive.

You can also turn on Focus from Control Centre. Just the control center, touch and hold Focus, then select the Focus that you want to turn on.

if you wish more information: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT212608

Focus & Do Not Disturb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.