You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printer not printing

I have Macbook Pro 13 inch 2020 model and HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Series Printer. I have not been able to print. In the system preferences, I was able to set it up but when I give a command to print. The document goes to queue and then disappears in a jiffy.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 7:38 AM

7 replies

Dec 10, 2021 9:57 AM in response to sejal2309

Hello sejal2309! Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you’re unable to print from your Mac to your HP Deskjet printer. We'd like to look into this with you to see how we can help. 

Apple provides the following resource to help with solving printing problems: Solve printing problems on Mac

Make it a great day!

Dec 10, 2021 8:46 PM in response to sejal2309

sejal2309 Said:

"Printer not printing: I have Macbook Pro 13 inch 2020 model and HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Series Printer. I have not been able to print. In the system preferences, I was able to set it up but when I give a command to print. The document goes to queue and then disappears in a jiffy."

-------

Two Things to Try:

A. Restart the Mac:

Since the installation, you ever restart the Mac?

and...

B. Clear the Print Queue:

Being gone "in a jiffy", clear all items in the print queue.

Printer not printing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.