You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

payment i think

hello so basically im trying to download a free app and it’s all of a sudden asking for my card, and when i try to remove my card it says failed and that there is already a subscription going on but there is not, can someone help me i literally cant redownload alight motion because of it

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 3:17 PM

3 replies

Dec 10, 2021 2:16 PM in response to Marquees14

Hey there Marquees14,

We'd like to team up with you to help answer your questions regarding your saved card details.

For your question about verifying your payment details, even with a free app, this is expected behavior. Sometimes it'll ask to confirm your details, even with free apps, to make sure your information is up to date.

Regarding checking for which subscriptions are active, this link shows how to do this, and even includes a link near the top if you don't see any active subscriptions: How to cancel a subscription from Apple

Just in case, here's how to Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods.

This last link has more details about what we explained earlier, but we recommend reviewing it in full: If you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID

Have a good one!

payment i think

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.