You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get Photo to take photos that will email or Message? It has been taking shots that are like brief videos that will not upload.

How do I get my iPad Pro photo app to take photos that will email or Message? It has been taking shots that are like brief videos that will not upload to be sent

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 12:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 12:23 PM

If you are taking photos and they appear like a quick video, they are Live Photos. When you open the camera, in the upper right corner, you will see a circular icon, looks like a circle with a bunch of dotted lines around it. Tap on it, that is Live Photo and when the line is through it, it is off, and you should see Live Off for a moment when you tap it off.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 11, 2021 12:23 PM in response to onleeme

If you are taking photos and they appear like a quick video, they are Live Photos. When you open the camera, in the upper right corner, you will see a circular icon, looks like a circle with a bunch of dotted lines around it. Tap on it, that is Live Photo and when the line is through it, it is off, and you should see Live Off for a moment when you tap it off.

How do I get Photo to take photos that will email or Message? It has been taking shots that are like brief videos that will not upload.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.