You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have under my Wi-Fi name in settings it says I have a privacy warning. I’m not understanding what to do with this. Can you tell me what to do?

When privacy warning is on under your WiFi name what should I do about this it has not been there before.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 12, 2021 8:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2021 8:16 AM

Perhaps it's related to your Wifi password type.

If you want the maximum security, you need to use a WPA2 or WPA3 password, if your modem router support them. See the section "Router settings/Security" in this support article:--> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 12, 2021 8:16 AM in response to Joey008

Perhaps it's related to your Wifi password type.

If you want the maximum security, you need to use a WPA2 or WPA3 password, if your modem router support them. See the section "Router settings/Security" in this support article:--> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

I have under my Wi-Fi name in settings it says I have a privacy warning. I’m not understanding what to do with this. Can you tell me what to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.