You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

logitech circle 2 cameras not recording after ios 15.2 update

After updating to the latest software on the 14/12/21 - iOS 15.2, watch os, Mac OS and TV, my Logitech circle 2 cameras work very well but have stopped recording. Nothing else has changed. Do I have to wait for a Logitech software update or is this an apple software issue?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 1:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2021 5:12 AM

Hello Walney1,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. We understand you're having issues with your Logitech cameras not recording since the update to your iOS. To start, check the requirements for your camera's Wi-Fi connection and be sure it is correct. Are there any updates for the cameras available? If not, try removing them, and adding them again as described here: Add a HomeKit accessory to the Home app

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 16, 2021 5:12 AM in response to Walney1

Hello Walney1,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. We understand you're having issues with your Logitech cameras not recording since the update to your iOS. To start, check the requirements for your camera's Wi-Fi connection and be sure it is correct. Are there any updates for the cameras available? If not, try removing them, and adding them again as described here: Add a HomeKit accessory to the Home app

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Dec 17, 2021 9:17 AM in response to Walney1

Thank you for those details Walney1,

Next, check to see that you have also followed the steps listed here to make sure all device and account-side settings are in place: Set up security cameras in Home on iPhone

Also, be sure you have a home hub as outlined here: Set up your HomePod, HomePod mini, Apple TV, or iPad as a home hub

If the issue persists after taking these steps, please reach out to Apple directly to continue working with you to resolve this here: Get Support

Cheers!

Dec 16, 2021 3:14 PM in response to SnickZ.

Alas it didn’t. It took a frustrating hour to reconnect the Logitech circle 2 camera, which still works perfectly but will not record to my I cloud account. Everything else on Home works fine - hue lights, HomePods etc. The latest Apple updates have messed up the ability to record with both Logitech cameras. Notifications work. As does turning on infra red etc. Nothing records though.

logitech circle 2 cameras not recording after ios 15.2 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.