You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My pre installed phone app on iPhone 13

I accidentally deleted the pre installed phone app ( green icon ) it is somewhere hidden on my phone. How do I find it and restore it ( the previous two posts were no help ) thanx

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 7:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 7:31 AM

You didn’t actually delete the Phone app, you simply removed it from your home screen. The Phone app is a built-in app and cannot be deleted from the phone.

Steps to restore the Phone app icon on the Home Screen.

1. Swipe left through all of your home screens until you arrive at the Apple library.
  2. Find the Phone app in the folder labeled “Social”.
  3. Long press the Phone app icon and drag it to the desired Home Screen.
2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 18, 2021 7:31 AM in response to V902

You didn’t actually delete the Phone app, you simply removed it from your home screen. The Phone app is a built-in app and cannot be deleted from the phone.

Steps to restore the Phone app icon on the Home Screen.

1. Swipe left through all of your home screens until you arrive at the Apple library.
  2. Find the Phone app in the folder labeled “Social”.
  3. Long press the Phone app icon and drag it to the desired Home Screen.

My pre installed phone app on iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.