You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I add a family member to my apple one premier if they already are family sharing with their son? What will happen if I try?

I have successfully shared apple one premier with a family member, but I have another family member I have not added, because she is concerned that this might cause a problem with her existing set up. Currently, she has her own apple music and TV subs, that she shares via family sharing with her 13 year old son. I wanted to add her apple ID, but not his Apple ID, to my apple one premier family sharing.

Will this even work, and if so, how will her sharing situation be affected?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 19, 2021 12:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2021 1:55 PM

You cannot participate in more than one sharing group at a time.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

"Remember, you can only join one family at a time, and you can only switch to a different family group once per year." June 2021

1 reply

Can I add a family member to my apple one premier if they already are family sharing with their son? What will happen if I try?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.