You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes showing/playing multiple tracks and the wrong album covers iphone 13 ios 15.2

I have a new iphone 13 with ios 15.2 (been nothing but trouble so far!).

I have put my music onto the phone via itunes. Most of the albums now have their tracks repeated withing the phone ie: x three of a song for ever song on the album and lots if not most of the albums are showing a cover image from a different artist/album.

I have tried deleting from the phone and uploading again from itunes but that simple repeated the problem but also changes to another random album cover.

Any help please?

iPhone 13

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 8:48 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Dec 21, 2021 9:07 AM in response to Community User

Hello londonswr123,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We understand after syncing your new iPhone with iTunes, album covers aren't correct and songs are duplicated. We'll be glad to assist.

Start by checking your iTunes library for any duplicates:

Find items and duplicates in iTunes on PC

Find duplicate items in Music on Mac

Once you complete these steps, try syncing the music again.

To help with the album artwork, we have some guidance here:

Add artwork to content in iTunes on PC

Add artwork to content in Music on Mac

Take care!

Dec 22, 2021 2:48 PM in response to Community User

londonswr123,

Let's continue with checking some additional settings. On your PC, in iTunes ensure "Sync only checked songs" is disabled. Unsync all the music from your iPhone or go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Music > Edit > All Songs. This will give you the option to delete them directly from your iPhone. Then try syncing again.

If the same issue is present, please reach out to Apple directly: Get Support

Kind regards.

Dec 22, 2021 10:30 AM in response to 1ssmith

Hi

Many thanks for the reply and information but neither problem is in Itunes on my PC only on the phone. All album covers on PC are correct and there are no duplicates in the library.

Itunes showing/playing multiple tracks and the wrong album covers iphone 13 ios 15.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.