You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn off “hide my email”

How do I turn off “hide my email” I don’t want to type it in each time. It doesn’t come up as an option

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 4:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 11:12 PM

Peanutbutterwhiskey Said:

"How do I turn off “hide my email” : How do I turn off 'hide my email' I don’t want to type it in each time. It doesn’t come up as an option"

-------

Refer to the link provided atop this post.

2 replies

Dec 21, 2021 11:10 PM in response to Peanutbutterwhiskey

I am not clear here about your post.

Where are you using Hide My email?

In Safari Or in the Apps that you have used Apple ID to sign in?

You are not forced to sign in with Apple.

Hide My Email lets you create unique, random email addresses to use with apps, websites, and more so your personal email can stay private. It's built in to Sign in with Apple and iCloud+.

There are two key ways to use Hide My Email: With Sign in with Apple, which lets you create an account using a randomly-generated email address directly within a supported third-party app or website. Or with iCloud+, which lets you generate as many random email addresses as you need on your device, in Safari, or on iCloud.com, which you can use for whatever site or purpose you choose. 

How do I turn off “hide my email”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.