You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accidental Purchases

Dear Apple team, 

on 16.12.21

i‘ve made a free purchaise Facetune2. When i have opened downloaded app, i had a pop up advert, i wanted to close it and suddenly 35,99usd were deducted from my account. I didn’t downloaded extra apps, i didnt press confirmation for purchase paid app. I dont have any downloaded apps and services. My bank statement shows that payment was made for facetune2 . I would like to have explanation why i was debited and i kindly ask you to make refund of the costs.   

How it is possible that money are deducted without payment confirmation? 

Kind regards. 

Maryna C.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 24, 2021 1:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2021 4:47 PM

Hello ~ Take a look here:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

We are fellow forum users like yourself and cannot view your account details or refund anything but you can take a look at the blue link above and contact Apple from there or go to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support.

~Katana-San~

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 24, 2021 4:47 PM in response to MarynaChepizhnaya

Hello ~ Take a look here:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

We are fellow forum users like yourself and cannot view your account details or refund anything but you can take a look at the blue link above and contact Apple from there or go to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support.

~Katana-San~

Accidental Purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.