You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t add my bank card

in the wallet app I can’t add my bank card

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 3:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 3:51 PM

See this about setting up Apple Pay. Set up Apple Pay - Apple Support The most important thing is to be sure that Apple Pay is supported in your location. See this for a list of places that support Apple Pay. Countries and regions that support Apple Pay - Apple Support If your location supports Apple Pay, the first link I provided has instructions on how to add a card. Not all bank cards are supported in Apple Pay, so be aware of that as well.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 26, 2021 3:51 PM in response to nusayba32

See this about setting up Apple Pay. Set up Apple Pay - Apple Support The most important thing is to be sure that Apple Pay is supported in your location. See this for a list of places that support Apple Pay. Countries and regions that support Apple Pay - Apple Support If your location supports Apple Pay, the first link I provided has instructions on how to add a card. Not all bank cards are supported in Apple Pay, so be aware of that as well.

I can’t add my bank card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.